Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Renovo Amp Works’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Renovo Amp Works’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Renovo Amp Works at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Renovo Amp Works’s web site are provided “as is”. Renovo Amp Works makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Renovo Amp Works does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Renovo Amp Works or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Renovo Amp Works’s Internet site, even if Renovo Amp Works or a Renovo Amp Works authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Renovo Amp Works’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Renovo Amp Works does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Renovo Amp Works may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Renovo Amp Works does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Renovo Amp Works has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renovo Amp Works of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Shipping Policy
All Stompblox products may be shipped via standard domestic carriers. All shipments will be shipped within 3 business days of an accepted order uness specified in email to purchaser. Stompblox will ship product to the 48 contiguous states of the United States. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may incur additional shipping charges.
Upon request to email@example.com, we may opt to ship Internationally with a carrier of our choosing. Renovo Amp Works reserves the right to secure shipping with the carrier offering the best rates for the desired transport time. Typical services include but are not limited to, United States Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx.
Due to fluctuating rates, shipping charges may change without notice. Shipping will be calculated based on rates offered to Renovo Amp Works by selected carriers. Purchasers will receive, or may request, a tracking number to track shipment so long as the chosen carrier has supplied a tracking number to Renovo Amp Works. Please recycle all shipping materials in a manner compliant with state and local laws.
9. Return Policy
Products purchased from Renovo Amp Works may be returned within 30 days of order provided they are returned in the original, and non-damaged packaging. Renovo Amp Works reserves the right to charge a 10% re-stocking fee for returned items.
To return an item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return address and Return Authorization. Items returned without a Return Authorization may not be refunded. All shipping for returned items are the responsibility of the purchaser. Refunds will be credited to original purchaser in the same manner in which the order was paid.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Renovo Amp Works’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.